– The continued rise of interactive content
– Quality over quantity
– Loyalty programs will further expand to collect customer data
– “Digital content overload will mean reviewing and optimizing digital messaging to keep it authentic and relevant,” says Apolinski. “With ever-growing data scandals, like the most recent one involving Facebook, privacy settings will increase, reducing data collection on social and other digital channels.”
– “As a backlash to poor service, scandals, and even the current political environment, marketers will focus on treating customers more like human beings (than cash cows) in the new year and those that do will be rewarded by customers buying more and being more loyal,”
– More free valuable content, more free trials and more free sampling will be the order of the day.
– While social platforms ‘clean-up the online swamp,’ brand marketers will shift back to ‘owning’ their digital channels and platforms. This means interactive content experiences will take the main stage, as it allows marketers to own the brand experience and capture declared customer (precious!) data, while delivering personalized and customized customer experiences.
– To remain in the game, smaller companies will need to find ways to produce content at a cheaper price. They don’t have budgets to compete with high-quality video campaigns and huge social media initiatives, and they cannot go for the trendy topics. But if they focus on efficiency and evergreen content, they will stand a chance.
– Relevance Overtakes Personalization
– B2C Inspires B2B Influencers
– GDPR Comfortability Drives New Channel Growth
– Technologies Aligning Sales and Marketing Get The Spotlight
Los Angeles, November 2019
Early in the 21st Century, THE TYRELL CORPORATION advanced robot evolution into the NEXUS phase – a being virtually identical to a human – known as a Replicant. The NEXUS 6 Replicants were superior in strength and agility, and at least equal in intelligence, to the genetic engineers who created them. Replicants were used Off-World as slave labor, in the hazardous exploration and colonization of other planets. After a bloody mutiny by a NEXUS 6 combat team in an Off-World colony, Replicants were declared illegal on earth – under penalty of death. Special police squads – BLADE RUNNER UNITS – had orders to shoot to kill, upon detection, any trespassing Replicant This was not called execution. It was called retirement.
|Sales mix: talent, infrastructure, product, content||How can SMBs survive the 2020 global economic crash|