Join our free event BEMapps.com – how to plan a collaborative strategy with data, at Golf Club Vicenza at 19:00 CET Wed 26 Jun 2019.
Event is private, with limited seats, so please ask to participate using following link.
The event is relevant for CEO, CSO, and CMO and will focus on how to plan and manage a company strategy to grow with data.
Duration of the event will be 1 hour.
We will use BEMapps.com software to outline a strategy by collecting and sharing data in a roadmap, combining:
- Market Trends;
Some of the questions we will discuss:
- How do I allow everyone to be informed and participate in corporate goals in a rational way?
- How do I bring people together to inform them about the company and market?
- How do I collect and share the knowledge about products, customers, and competitors?
- How can we better understand customers and what makes them decide to buy?
- How can I give effective information to my sellers?
- How do I clearly define products and brands compared to competitors?
- How do I allow new employees to enter and understand the company in an organized way?
For more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Wed 12 Jun: BEMapps.com Roadmap presentation webinar||Wed 31 Jul 2019: BEMapps.com - how to plan a collaborative strategy with data, event at Golf Club Vicenza|