Join our free event BEMapps.com – how to plan a collaborative strategy with data, at Golf Club Vicenza at 19:00 CET Wed 31 Jul 2019. The event is recommended for CEOs, CSOs, and CMOs and will focus on how to plan and manage a company growth strategy with customer data.
We will use BEMapps.com software to design a roadmap by collecting and sharing trends, competitors, brands, and customer information and data.
Questions we can answer
– How do I allow everyone to be informed and participate in corporate goals?
– How can we better understand customers and what makes them decide to buy?
– How do I collect and share the know-how about products, customers, and competitors?
– How can I give effective information to my sales team?
– How do I position products and brands relative to competitors?
– How do I train new team members?
Date: Wed 31 Jul 2019
Start time: 19:00 CET
Duration: 60 mins with 15 min Q&A
Format: Live event
Lecturer: Andrea Toniolo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer: Andrea Toniolo, email@example.com
|Wed 26 Jun 2019: BEMapps.com - how to plan a collaborative strategy with data, event at Golf Club Vicenza - completed|